Education Studies

Why did i choose the BA Hons Education Studies?

It is my first year of the BA Hons Education Studies,  In University of Wales Trinity Saint David. In 2011, i started college in Gower College Swansea, where i first took 4 A-levels after my first year studying these a-levels i realised that this was not the right pathway for me. In my second year i decided to do a BTEC in Health and Social Care extended diploma Level 3. This give me an insight of what type of job i would like to pursue as a future career, i have always wanted to be either a social worker or a primary school teacher. Towards the end of my BTEC i realised that the social work field was not the right enviornment for me, and i was more suitable towards becoming a teacher. As i work with children and done placements in schools, i have gained alot of expiereince with working with children and observing different types of teaching strategies. I decided that the BA Hons education studies degree would be an exellent platform and a stepping stone towards my future career.

1 comment:

  1. Top notch work from DVO! I personally would like to read more material perhaps in the very near future. Great work DVO! Its a thumbs up from me. :)

    ReplyDelete